Title: Interaction Designer
Job Description: DramaFever is a rapidly-growing, NYC-based media startup specializing in Asian entertainment. Our mission is to enable millions of people around the world to enjoy the best of Asian TV, music, and film through www.dramafever.com as well a host of online and offline distribution partners. We are looking for an ambitious self-starter with a strong visual design sense and a natural ability to make information beautiful to become our primary Interaction Designer. In this role, you can become a key member of our team and participate in the growth of an exciting new business. The products and features you help design will be used and loved by a large number of great, enthusiastic users. To apply, please email your resume to jobs(at)dramafever.com.
· Define and create user interface for new and existing DramaFever products and features
· Develop UX models, prototypes, and UI interaction details that promote ease of use and optimize the user experience
· Research user behavior and analyze traffic data to originate product enhancement ideas
· Demonstrable experience in designing effective web-based interfaces
· Excellent knowledge HTML/CSS and various creative tools for rapid prototyping purposes