If you aren’t familiar with FLOW here’s a quick 411: FLOW is a Japanese rock band known for providing the hit theme song for anime show “Naruto.” And they have just released a new album titled FLOW ANIME BEST.
The anime “Naruto” has a cult following, and for lucky fans in Illinois and San Jose, California, FLOW will have special performances at the Anime Central convention and FanimeCon convention respectively.
More information below on their album and future appearances below.
FLOW’s new album “FLOW ANIME BEST” is now available digitally in the US!
Including theme songs for anime series “NARUTO”, FLOW ANIME BEST collects ten of their best songs and more, creating a denser experience than plain “Best of” albums.
The tunes are familiar not just as chart-topping hits, but also for the power and emotion of their television tie-ins.
FLOW will be making a special appearance at both Anime Central (Chicago) and FanimeCon (San Jose).
FLOW “FLOW ANIME BEST”
May 10, 2011 release
1. GO!!!（“NARUTO” opening theme song）
2. DAYS（“Eureka Seven” opening theme song）
3. Realize（PlayStation2 exclusive game “Eureka Seven TR1: NEW WAVE” theme song）
4. Re:member（ “NARUTO” opening theme）
5. COLORS（“Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion” opening theme song）
6. WORD OF THE VOICE（“Persona: Trinity Soul” opening theme song）
7. WORLD END（“Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2” opening theme song）
8. SUMMER FREAK（ “NARUTO ~Shounen hen~” theme song）
9. Sign（“NARUTO: Shippude” opening theme song）
10. CALLING（ “HEROMAN” ending theme song)
11. 1/3 No Jyunjyou Na Kanjyou
12. FLOW ANIME OP・ED Size Special Collection
13. FLOW – 2 ANIMEny DJ’s MEGAMIX
14. METAL BLADE HIGH-SCHOOL
Originally formed in 1993 by TAKE (guitarist) and his older brother KOHSHI (vocalist), the band was named FLOW in 1998 and quickly evolved into its current line-up in 2000 after GOT’S (bassist), KEIGO (vocalist), and IWASAKI (drummer) joined the original two. After their indie debut in 2001, FLOW went on to release their first major album “SPLASH!!!”. They later released “GO!!!”, which eventually became the opening song for Naruto.
FLOW’s West Coast punk sound defines numerous anime shows, including international favorites Naruto and Eureka Seven. While catchy melodies leave plenty of hooks in listeners’ heads, the band’s empowering lyrics perfectly complement anime messages of moving forward and seizing moments.
/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /
FLOW’s US Live Information
5/20 （Fri） ～ 5/22 （Sun）
at Hyatt Regency O’Hare / Rosemont, IL
5/27 （Fri） ～ 5/30 （Mon）
at San Joes Convention Center / San Jose, CA